2018 ICUU NOMINATING COMMITTEE REPORT
ICUU NOMINATING COMMITTEE REPORT
for the ICUU Council Meeting February 2018
A report from the Nominating Committee was previously circulated containing the proposed slate of nominees for the Executive and Nominating Committees for 2018-2020. There were two vacancies on the slate, since then nominations have been received for both of them, in line with ICUU by-laws. These two names are indicated by asterisks (*).
Revised nominated slate for the ICUU Executive Committee 2018 – 2020
President: Inga Brandes Unitarier Religionsgemeinschaft freien Glaubens (Germany)
Vice President: Derek McAuley General Assembly of Unitarian and Free Christian Churches (UK)
Treasurer: John Michell Canadian Unitarian Council
Secretary: Rev. Eric Cherry Unitarian Universalist Association (USA)
Rev. Aryanto Nugroho Unitarian Christian Church of Indonesia
Shelley Adams South African Unitarian Church
Lucie Hrabánková (*) Religious Society of Czech Unitarians
Revised nominated slate for the ICUU Nominating Committee 2018-2020 (3 members)
Rev. Tet Gallado Unitarian Universalist Church of the Philippines
Rev. Celia Midgley General Assembly of Unitarian and Free Christian Churches (UK)
Eva Kortekaas (*) European Unitarian Universalists
On Monday February 12, 2018 the nominees for the Executive Committee and the Nominating Committee will each make a brief presentation and the election will take place during the Council Meeting. All nominees are asked to be present and to participate in the session. The schedule for the presentation is as follows:
- Introduction by Celia Midgley on behalf of the 2016-2018 Nominating Committee.
- The candidates for the positions of President, Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary each make a 3-minute presentation.
- The candidates for the Member-at-Large positions each speak for up to 4 minutes.
- The candidates for the Nominating Committee positions each speak for 3 minutes.
- The voting will take place by written ballot. Lara Fuchs and Sara Ascher will count and verify the results.
- The President will announce from the chair the composition of the newly elected Executive and Nominating Committees.
Celia Midgley on behalf of the ICUU Nominating Committee 2016-2018
(Rev. Tet Gallado, Rev. Derrick Pariat and Rev. Celia Midgley)